Organized in collaboration with
Multicultural marketing strategist, Ms. Ayaka MATSUI will share her expertise with us to present the strategies for entering the Japanese market.
The topics of discussions are:
- How do you find your niche in the new market?
- Can you transpose North American marketing strategies to Japan?
- We’ve often heard that Japanese businesses tend to place heavy focus on customer satisfaction over profitability – Is that true ?
- What are cultural issues that one should know when dealing with Japan?
- Importance of using or reaching out to cross-cultural marketing consultants?
- Tips on how to enter the Japanese market
- How to find an agency/distributor? etc…
You have questions on the subject?
Do not hesitate to share them via the registration form↓↓↓
|DATE||Monday, June 28, 2021 from 7p.m. to 8 p.m. EDT (admission from 6:55 p.m.)|
|APP||Zoom (the link will be sent before the event.)|
|FEE||Member & Student: Free / Non member: 5 CAD|
|REGISTRATION||Please fill out the online application and submit it at the latest on Sunday, June 27. An invoice will be emailed to non-member.|